Interested in becoming a part of the Premiere Roofing Team? Just fill out our employment form and we will be in touch with you.
Title: Sales Representative
Company: Premiere Roofing
Department: Outside Sales Consultants
Purpose: To aggressively prospect new customers, increase sales and provide excellent customer service. This position is based in the Dallas area and reports to a Sales Manager.
Benefits: Competitive, performance-based compensation
Premiere Roofing provides in roofing services to the Dallas area and surrounding North Texas customers. Premiere Roofing delivers uncompromising customer service that has made us a trusted name in the roofing industry. We have been a proven service record of successful roof sales in the Dallas and surrounding area for over 10 years with 20,000 satisfied customers. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. The expertise we provide warrants peace of mind to our customers by guaranteeing quality products and services for their roofing needs.
We are seeking full time applications to start immediately to service the DFW area for Outside Sales to generate leads, conduct sales presentations for residential roofing as well as accurately measure and price product. Our services include replacement and installation of roofing and gutter products. Flexible schedule and lucrative income is obtainable for the skilled salesperson.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Outside Sales Consultants are to generate leads, conduct sales presentations in the home and accurately measure and price product
- Educate customers on roofing construction, Provide roof inspections and handle the insurance claims process
- Must be disciplined in completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge
- Required to attend and participate in semiweekly sales meetings, training sessions, and quarterly territory and branch meetings
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable insured transportation
- Must have 1 year of sales experience with proven track record of success
- Demonstrate a Strong Roofing Knowledge/ Skill Base
- Ability to lift upwards of 50 pounds, climb ladders, record accurate roofing measurements and multi-task
- Self-motivated with the ability to lead, excellent communication and listening skills with a positive attitude and the ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- Detail-oriented professional with excellent time-management, organization, and computer skills
- Experience working with Insurance adjusters and/or Xactimate is a plus
- Must be flexible with schedule, quick learner, professional and motivated
- Able to work in a mobile environment managing your own daily schedule
- Able to manage multiple projects
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Access to both a computer and fax machine
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Detail oriented in order to accurately complete required contracts with customers
- Competitive nature, persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Access to reliable transportation to reach customers homes and local supply stores
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
We are growing so don’t miss this phenomenal opportunity to earn an unlimited income with North Texas’ recognized and trusted company!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.